|Image courtesy of GiancarloReporter|
This week marks five years since I started blogging at CX Journey. It's been an amazing journey so far! I started the blog as a way to share what I've learned over the last 25+ years, and I can honestly say that, through this process over, I've learned so much more.
I've made some new friends, worked with some new clients, and have just had a great time! I'm looking forward to working with more new clients and meeting and learning from more brilliant customer experience professionals going forward. This profession has advanced immensely, even just in the last five years, and I'm looking forward to where it will be five years from now.
Thank you to all who continue to read what I write. I appreciate the comments, the feedback, the encouragement, and the sharing of my posts. If my readership didn't continue to grow, I'd probably stop writing. I remember that first month, that first year, wondering if anyone cared about what I had to say. Thank you for caring.
I thought I'd share your top five posts over the last five years...
- Is It Time to Create a Hassle Map?
- B2B Customer Experience Management Best Practices
- A Confused Customer Buys Nothing
- Today's VOC Program Challenges
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Customer Experience
- The Power of Words
- Deconstructing an Apology
- 18 Reasons to Map Customer Journeys
- A Culture of Distrust
- Where, Oh Where, Has Common Sense Gone?
The only impossible journey is the one you never begin. -Tony Robbins