Customer Experience Professionals around the world will be celebrating the very first CX Day on October 1, 2013. It's a global celebration of companies and people that are creating great experiences for customers; it is the brainchild of the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA), the international non-profit organization created to guide and enhance the growing field of customer experience management.
We're so excited that CX Day has recently received Congressional recognition. From here on, October 1 will always be recognized as CX Day!
CX Day offers something for everyone. CX professionals who can't make it to their local networking events (LNE) to celebrate are invited to participate online.
- Register for a free webinar with Bruce Temkin, CXPA Chairman, and Dan Hesse, CEO of Sprint Corporation, who will discuss the CEO's role in leading a customer experience transformational journey.
- Join in on a series of online events throughout the day, including four Google+ Hangouts across global time zones.
- I'll be hosting the Australian Google Hangout at 9am AEST on October 1, or 4pm PDT on September 30. I'll be moderating an event that includes CX Experts Tabitha Dunn and Erich Dietz as well as Australian CXPA member Cyrus Allen. Our topic is "Voice of the Customer Programs and the State of CX in Australia."
- I'll be hosting the Pacific Google Hangout at 9am PDT; I'll be moderating a team of CX Experts (John Carroll, Lynn Hunsaker, and Yvonne Nomizu) who will be debating the finer points of VOC programs, specifically, the shift from asking to listening.
- I'll be hosting, along with Jeannie Walters and Deirdre Sommerkamp, the #CXDayChat on Twitter, with guest host Iris Lindberg. Our topic will be "Celebrating CX as a Profession," and you can find details on how to join us, as well as the questions we'll be posing, on the CX Day website.
- I'll also be participating in the CX Day Blog Carnival, writing on the topic of "Building a Customer-Centric Culture." For more details on the Blog Carnival and other participants and topics, visit the CXPA website.
- And finally, on the evening of October 1, we'll be hosting our first SoCal Local Networking Event in San Diego. This event has already sold out! (Note: All LNEs are free to attend on this day only. Otherwise, they are free to members and $20 for non-members.) But if you'd like to join us for another Local Networking Event, we'll be hosting an OC event in Irvine on October 15.
And if you're not yet a member of CXPA, take a moment to join! I guarantee you will not be disappointed!
The Customer Experience Professionals Association is a global, non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of customer experience management best practices. It provides customer experience management professionals with educational and networking opportunities to help them succeed, and facilitates the industry-wide advancement of the discipline of customer experience management. The CXPA’s members include individuals who develop, manage, optimize, and envision how organizations interact with their customers. This community includes customer experience practitioners within companies, vendors who support customer experience efforts, and other stakeholders in the industry.
Founded in April 2011, the CXPA has more than 80 Corporate Members and nearly 2,300 customer experience professionals in its community. CXPA Gold Sponsors include Confirmit, ForeSee, Oracle, and Verint. Clarabridge, Inc., Corsential, Interactive Intelligence, Mattersight Corporation, Medallia, ResponseTek and TNS are CXPA Silver Sponsors. For more information, visit www.cxpa.org.
Customer Experience Professionals Association, CXPA, and the CXPA logo are trademarks of the Customer Experience Professionals Association. All other company names mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.