|Image courtesy of Pixabay|
Last week, I had the pleasure of joining Sue Bethanis of Mariposa Leadership to talk about that very connection and the importance of putting the employee first in your customer experience strategy.
It was a great conversation, and we covered a pretty broad range of topics, including:
- what is employee experience
- why the employee experience is so important
- the role of culture in the customer engagement strategy
- examples of companies who exemplify this connection
- why companies still don't get it
- how we can shift that thinking
- how do we make the argument that employees come first
- tools to impact the employee experience
- how to use employee feedback
- and more...
For more information on the importance of the employee experience, here are a few posts I've written on this topic:
It's Time to Focus on Employee Experience
Employee Passion Drives Results
Building a Customer-Centric Culture
Exit Interviews? Why Not Do Stay Interviews?
Define Your Employee-Centric Culture
Putting Employee More First
This Trumps Customer Experience
CEM Toolbox: Employee Experience
Does "Employees More First" Disparage Customers?
To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace. -Doug Conant