|Image courtesy of Pixabay|
That statement has plagued companies for a long time and for a variety of reasons - not the least of which is that they just don’t know what to do with the data: how to analyze it, how to use the outputs, what the outputs mean, etc.
Today, on a webinar with Logi Analytics, I am sharing tips on moving beyond data for the sake of data (and dashboards for the sake of dashboards).
In this webinar, I share the five steps you must take in order to drive action with the vast quantities of data available today - for the developers and the analysts who build dashboards and reports that customer experience professionals use to understand the customer and her experience in order to design and deliver a better experience.
While I go through the first four steps with some level of detail, I spend a lot of time on Step 5 (Socialize), outlining for listeners exactly how customer experience professionals need to see the data visualized and how we consume the data in order to use it to design a better customer experience.
Some of the critical things for us are:
- getting the right data to the right people at the right time
- a 360-degree view of the customer
- company performance against customer needs and expectations along the customer journey
- predictive and prescriptive outputs that tell us exactly what to do to achieve desired outcomes
- linkages to other data, financials, and more
- ROI, and
- what-if analyses that tell us the impact on the outcome of making some change
If you miss the webinar today, you'll still be able to access it on demand via the same link.
Design cannot rescue failed content. -Edward Tufte