|Image courtesy of SaleMove|
That was one of many questions I was asked during my recent interview with Dan Michaeli, co-founder and CEO of SaleMove and host of the podcast, The CX Show.
I enjoyed my conversation with Dan. We covered a range of topics, and it was the first time I was interviewed about the five-phase approach I take with clients when developing a customer experience strategy and roadmap. Intermingled with the discussion about my detailed approach were other related/relevant topics, including:
- the evolution of customer experience over the last 25 years
- the evolution from market research to voice of the customer - and technology's role in helping to bring about the shift, allowing for immediate access to customer feedback and behaviors
- the importance of connecting employee experience and customer experience - and when to focus on each one
- the convergence of employee experience and customer experience - what that means for the business and for the customer and the customer experience
- the customer experience transformation - it's a 2-4 year journey, until it becomes the new normal, the new way of doing business
- technology needs as part of the customer experience strategy
- the future of customer experience, and
- some book recommendations to help you along your customer experience journey
To hear the full podcast, follow this link. I hope you enjoy it! And, as always, if you have any questions or if I can help in any way, let me know in the comments below or by contacting me.
I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen. -Ernest Hemingway